SoundWay’s CMMC Lunch and Learn
Understanding your organization’s obligations to continue business with the U.S. Government via CMMC and beyond.
Join us on August 27th for lunch at our new Virginia facility conveniently located in Merrifield near the MOSAIC district. During this session, we will cover the following materials in a way that is easy to understand.
CMMC Lunch and Learn
Soundway Consulting’s Merrifield, VA Office
8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
Friday, August 27, 2021
11:30am EDT (arrive at 11:00am)
Lunch will begin promptly at 11:30am.
- CMMC: Where things currently stand and what to expect as we end 2021
- Realistic timelines/ Realistic Budgets
- Home based businesses: what to expect
- Strategies for pursuing RFPs where CMMC is anticipated
(How to limit corporate exposure through teaming agreements)
(How to prepare for conflicts amongst team members using “best-athlete” model)
- Separation of duties: Costs of Ownership vs. Operational Effectiveness
- Incident Response Plans: Making one that is actionable and repeatable
- Q&A session
Secure your seat! Space is limited!
Please complete the form provided below to register for Soundway’s CMMC Lunch and Learn. This event is limited to 35 attendees.
You will need to complete the form separately for each individual attending.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, this event is designed for small and medium size business owners who have or plan to have government contracts only.