How CMMC and Cybersecurity Insurance May Impact Your Business
LIVE Broadcast Discussion & Commentary on YouTube
If you are a Government Contractor and either have or are considering having cybersecurity insurance, don’t miss this event!
On September 28th, at 2PM Eastern, SoundWay’s VP of Cybersecurity Carter Schoenberg is joined by AHT’s Managing Advisor Felicia Thorpe to cover what you need to know about how insurance may or may not play a significant role in your pursuit of CMMC compliance. Key audience takeaways will include:
- Understanding 1st vs. 3rd party damages when a cyber incident occurs
- Why are premiums skyrocketing
- What a Government Contractor must consider as part of the insurance provider’s portfolio of support services in the face of a crisis event.
- Incident Response Plans, complicated but not the enemy
- Ransomware versus other claims
Please complete the form provided below to register for How CMMC and Cybersecurity Insurance May Impact Your Business Discussion.
Time: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT
Location: Soundway Consulting YouTube Channel