Your Trusted CMMC Registered Provider Organization
SoundWay Consulting understands the major challenges you face with CMMC compliance. Many defense contractors are scrambling to plan their CMMC compliance roadmap in order to stay in business with the Department of Defense (DoD). With consistent cyberattacks it is critical to set aggressive and achievable goals in your cyber defense standards. SoundWay will provide you with a full report and a clear path of execution on successful cybersecurity processes and practices. Get started with a free consultation today and start your CMMC journey.
- Trust SoundWay Consulting to be your consistent expert guide in your CMMC compliance
- Defend your organization from immediate cyberthreats with SoundWay, a CMMC-AB Approved Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
- Access our experts in Information Technology & Mission Support solutions and services, and CMMC policy, governance & solutions & services to industry.
Why partner with SoundWay for your CMMC compliance?
With decades of experience in the armed forces, government contracting, and supporting the DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), and Federal Government, SoundWay understands the unique mission of its clients. We will provide you with effective implementation and relevant resources to achieve CMMC compliance. Learn more about CMMC and understand how you can start your cybersecurity compliance needs with our experienced Registered Practitioners.
- SoundWay is certified by the CMMC-AB as a Registered Provider Organization, giving you immediate access to NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC technical expertise.
- Decades of expertise in cybersecurity implementation and compliance in Federal Government
- Let SoundWay take the burden off your plate and place it with our cybersecurity professionals in a cost-effective way.
- SoundWay Consulting is a pending candidate for a CMMC C3PAO, allowing us to provide auditing services. As a C3PAO SoundWay will officially audit and submit the assessment score to the CMMC-AB for your official CMMC compliance.
How SoundWay Can Help You Become CMMC Compliant
SoundWay understands the major challenges Organizations Seeking Certification (OSC) face with CMMC compliance. We will provide you with a full report and a clear path of execution on successful cybersecurity processes and practices. With our proven track record in successfully helping our clients protect their Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems, we are confident that we can provide you with the services you need.
- As an official Registered Provider Organization and a pending CMMC C3PAO candidate, you can trust that our experts are carefully vetted and approved by the CMMC-AB
- With decades of experience and expertise in Government contracting law, regulation, policy, and operations, we are here to provide you with knowledge transfer and go beyond the basic recommendations on cybersecurity practices
- If your audit were to fail the CMMC-AB we guarantee our customers with a policy that ensures a 40-hour complimentary expert cybersecurity service
SoundWay Consulting is proud to sponsor ASBDC– America’s Small Business Development Centers.
ASBDC focuses on small business data and cyber protection by utilizing North Star CMM. North Star CMM uses the CMMC framework created by the DoD (Department of Defense) and creates a clear path of best practices in cybersecurity. This North Star CMM employs the important values of CIA, confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
About Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
CMMC was created by the OUSD (A&S) with the intention to protect Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). CMMC uses existing (DFARS 252.204-7012) and NIST SP 800-171 as its backbone in framework and requirements. With CMMC compliance, the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) will have a stronger cyber standard to protect valuable assets. Although many organizations may only need the most basic level 1 CMMC certification, it is important to understand the entirety of the framework as the requirements are open to change.
- 100% CMMC compliance is required by FY25 with the DoD phasing in CMMC beginning FY21
- The CMMC Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) recognizes SoundWay’s CMMC expertise and capabilities, and our ability to provide consulting services
- CMMC consists of 5 levels, 17 domains, and a total of 171 requirements for full maturity level compliance